High with Brilliant Aspect and Liveability
With excellent separation over two very spacious levels and being a hop skip and a jump to the Kenmore State High School, this home could be the one you have been looking for.
Living spaces are expansive, raked ceilings create further height and dimension.
Enjoy the benefits a north-facing aspect brings, relax at the end of the day on the wide entertaining verandah with views to Mt Coot-tha, or cook up a storm in the huge open plan kitchen with island bench.
Older children will love the privacy and freedom offered by the lower level rumpus which also has direct access to the in-ground 10m pool.
So handy to everything that matters. What are you waiting for call us now to arrange an inspection.
Why you are going to want to call this house home
– Expansive living areas with timber floors throughout the upper level
– Four built-in bedrooms with ceiling fans and split system air-conditioning
– An open plan timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances including a 5 burner gas cooktop, canopy range-hood, dishwasher and 2 pantry cupboards
– A very large living room extends to a sunroom
– The north-facing entertaining verandah enjoys a leafy neighbourhood outlook to Mt Coot-tha
– A lower level rumpus is ideal for older children but has the added potential to become a granny flat
– Fenced 696sqm with level areas for children’s play equipment, rainwater tanks (3,000lt)
– Split system air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout, security screens
– Large double garage with auto door and internal access
– Walk to Kenmore State School, Our Lady of the Rosary SChool and Kenmore shopping centres
– The park and ride on Moggill Rd is not far away
– Please note this property is water efficient and tenants will be charged for usage. A
monthly pool service will be included and tenants will be required to pay for the chemicals.
– Pets considered upon application
***TO REGISTER FOR INSPECTION, PLEASE CLICK ON THE BOOK AN INSPECTION TIME BUTTON OR ENTER DETAILS IN EMAIL AGENT***
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.