'Four Winds' - The Ultimate Deluxe Family Retreat On The Park
Composed across a tranquil park-sided block with dramatic 180* bushland vistas, this sensational residence presents a harmony of period traits and premium architectural upgrades with the flexibility and space for multi-generational living.
Equally astonishing, the seamless extension creates a resort like living space with open plan kitchen, flooded with natural light and admiring the tranquil pool, waterfall, rainforest garden and cabana beyond.
Flawlessly crafted and completely transformed, this unique residence reveals vast formal and informal living zones, resort-style alfresco entertaining with deluxe and totally independent accommodation spanning two sun filled levels.
Complete with a double oversized remote garage with an abundance of storage and set amid magical established gardens and rolling lawns, this extraordinary home boasts a prime blue ribbon address set in a peaceful cul-de-sac, yet placed within minutes of Ashgrove village shops, gourmet deli’s and popular eateries, buses, city transport, parklands and prestigious schools.
Enjoy sunlight days and the relaxing sound of the starlit creek at night… along with the ever present gentle, cooling breeze.
– 6 Bed, 3.5 Bath, 2 Cars
– Enchanting park-sided position encased by established tropical gardens and undisturbed bushland vistas
– Flexible dual-level floor plan accommodating totally independent living zones, and bedrooms
– Grand formal and relaxed casual entertaining zones ready for year-round occasions
– Upstairs accommodates 4 spacious bedrooms, master with ensuite and walk in robe
– Stone kitchen with quality European appliance and breakfast bar
– Open plan dining room with French doors leading to the tropical landscaped grounds
– Entertaining terrace capturing panoramic 180* bushland vistas
– Heated swimming pool and spa complete with rainforest waterfall
– Entertainment Cabana w/outdoor wet bar and BBQ facilities
– Downstairs fully equipped stone kitchen with adjoining wine cellar
– A further 2 double bedrooms/ home office with independent entry
– Impressively-scaled media room with open plan meals enhanced by beautiful solid hardwood timber flooring
– Bi-fold doors flow to the outdoor living, fire pit and rolling lawns
-Close proximity to Ashgrove’s lifestyle amenities, CBD and local schools
RE/MAX Profile Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.”
This property is being sold without an advertised price. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.