Lifestyle Residence Created for Effortless Family Living and Entertaining on 979sqm
Considered design, quality finishes and effortless living and entertaining unite in this contemporary low-set residence to provide the ultimate family haven positioned high on the hill.
Wonderfully positioned in a quiet leafy setting, this tastefully appointed residence achieves the perfect balance of family functionality and resort-style living, with open plan lounge/dining areas transitioning seamlessly to the outdoors.
Framed by expansive mature gardens it incorporates a large in-ground salt water pool, lawn areas and garden spaces for the whole family to enjoy. Simply stunning it rests conveniently close to transport, walking & bike paths thru National forest and sought after schools offering the ultimate country feel whilst being within 30 minutes to the CBD.
Complete with a triple garage, it is positioned within minutes of city transport, local shops and popular eateries and parks.
– 4 bed | 2 bath | 3 Car garage with storage (or 2 cars and parents retreat or gym with bifold door closing off garage with independent entry)
– Practical entertainers’ layout offering a host of formal and casual living zones all overlooking the pool, child friendly lawn and North-Eastern skies
– Striking open plan living/dining area with formal lounge room
– Spacious stone kitchen breakfast bar and quality appliances gas cooktop and gas plumbed to BBQ
– Effortless transition to expansive undercover entertaining
– 979sqm elevated allotment, private level backyard, overlooks the sparkling inground swimming pool North/East facing orientation capturing sweeping mountain vistas
– Four double bedrooms, all with built in wardrobes, master suite with walk-in robe and designer ensuite
– Air-conditioning, ducted vacuuming, high ceilings, neutral newly painted interiors, garden shed, storage, rain water tank
– Triple lock up garages with third garage instantaneously converted to a teenage retreat, gym, work shop area
– Moments to city rail (first & last stop to city) and bus, shops and local schools.
– Currently returning $645p/week
RE/MAX Profile Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.”
This property is being sold without an advertised price. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.