An Oasis Of Calm... Lush resort living on a child friendly 1756sqm
An innovative renovation has culminated in the creation of this quintessential Australian indoor/outdoor lifestyle property with a relaxed resort ambience of peace, privacy and tranquility.
Occupying a sprawling 1756sqm parcel, it features carefully curated interiors dedicated to family life, with striking open plan living spaces enhanced by a soft textural palette while emoting the refined sophistication of a luxury hotel.
Exceptionally located within a stroll to parklands, city transport and local schools this quality residence will appeal to the most fastidious buyer.
• Expertly reinvented, the property has been lovingly transformed into a light filled single-level haven of exceptional quality, beauty and practicality.
• Discreet streetscape, hidden down a long driveway beyond secure gates and framed by established hedged gardens
• Double door entrance foyer reveals striking open living/dining
• Versatile floorplan offering a selection of formal and casual living spaces, outdoor entertaining pavilion + self-contained ‘granny flat’
• Free-flowing breezy interiors integrate harmoniously with the outdoor living spaces and park like lawns and manicured gardens
• Custom designed kitchen, complete with stone benchtops/ marble splash back, equipped with a suite of quality ASKO appliances, integrated dishwasher and feature lighting
• Resort sized swimming pool with sun deck, child and pet friendly lawns, secure landscaped grounds
• 4 generous bedrooms fitted with built-ins, palatial master with ensuite and walk-in-robe
• Council approved ‘Granny Flat’ incorporating independent entry, kitchen area, meals and living zone with spacious built-in bedroom
• Undercover outdoor entertaining area complete with Ilve Bbq facilities overlooks the swimming pool and sweeping lawns
• Deluxe stone bathroom, full bath and contemporary fittings
• Comprehensive appointments include, Travertine stone tiles, reverse cycle air conditioning, insulation, 5kw solar power, 5000lt water tanks, rejuvenated interiors, quality new carpets and extensive use of fine fixtures and fittings throughout
• Double remote garaging + workshop area and an abundance of storage throughout
• Set on spectacular 1756sqm block in a dress circle locale, the home is placed within close proximity to local schools, transport and village shopping precincts
RE/MAX Profile Real Estate has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information contained in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.”
This property is being sold without an advertised price. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.