Impeccable 60s Palace In Idyllic Setting.. First time EVER offered to the market
Situated in a blissfully peaceful setting overlooking the Bank Street Reserve with parkland at the end of the street, this much loved family home is both unique and rare. Offering the best of both worlds, the blue-chip location provides unbridled tranquility and convenience to local schools, city transport and lifestyle amenities.
Built in 1962 and later extended in 1990, no shortcuts have been taken in the construction and execution of this solid double brick and suspended concrete residence.
* Immaculately preserved by the same owner, with unlimited potential to update and value-add
* Accommodating up to 5 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms spanning over two levels,
* Versatile floorplan offering 2 kitchens and multiple living areas
* Several outdoor living areas, including party-sized entertaining deck, undercover patio with adjoining games room/workshop
* Large swimming pool, water features and established gardens set on a level 607sqm
* Double lock up garage with remote access, storage areas, ducted air-conditioning
* Set in a blue ribbon location with parkland at the end of the cul-de-sac, prestigious schools and amenities all within walking distance
Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist. The property is being sold without an advertised price. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.