SOLD IN QUICK TIME BY THE STEPHEN PAHL TEAM
This spacious fully furnished One Bedroom unit with an external balcony in the central CBD ‘M on Mary’ residential complex is new to market and now offered for sale. Currently returning an incredible $520 per week rent, and ideally located adjacent the George Street Government offices precinct and within close proximity to the QUT City Gardens campus, this unit is perfect for both the investor or an owner occupier.
For an investor, this building is a magnet to the young professional longer term tenant wanting direct access to all that the Brisbane CBD offers, or you can choose a Rent Guarantee option or short term apartment letting management agreement.
The apartment is fully furnished and well appointed with quality appliances and a large spacious bathroom with bath.
The M On Mary facilities include, outdoor lap pool, BBQ area, sauna, well equipped gymnasium and visitor parking. Excellent onsite resident managers.
* 1 x Bedroom with built-in robe
* 1 x Luxurious bathroom with bath tub & overhead shower
* 1 x Separate Study cabled for high speed internet access
* Modern Open plan living
* Stylish kitchen with European appliances
* Refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave oven, washing machine & clothes dryer all furniture included
* Cabled for Foxtel
* Full ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
* 24hr reception and ample visitor parking
* Facilities include: Outdoor heated pool, fully equipped gymnasium, barbecue area
* 1 block from the Botanic Gardens, 2 blocks from the Queen St Mall & Treasury Casino, 1 block from QUT
* Strong Capital growth potential and Rental Returns
* All lifestyle conveniences adjacent
* Intercom security system
Call Stephen for a private appointment to inspect this Unit now on 0404 266085
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.