Everything Ryan Touches Turns To Sold...
“To The Manor Born” Elegant family residence in park-like setting
A jewel in the crown of one of The Gap’s most sought after addresses, you will be taken back in time but can look forward to an enriched life at “Gleneden Manor”.
Charm & charisma abound in this spacious family residence. Showcasing a host of formal and casual living spaces, this home is perfect for summer entertaining as well as enjoying the winter days by the roaring open fireplace.
Showcasing 5 bedrooms – 4 living areas – multiple bathrooms & a highly functional floor plan, the home and grounds have been meticulously maintained by the current owners and present the ideal blend of tranquility and convenience spread over a near level 769sqm block in a quiet cul-de-sac.
Superbly positioned only moments to Hilder Rd State School, city bus transport, lifestyle amenities walking tracks and parklands.
This is a rare opportunity to live the fairy tale!
* Spacious interiors, formal dining and lounge with fireplace
* Multiple casual living areas + designated home theater/multi-media room
* Private entertaining pavilion flows to the fully fenced, child friendly garden and sweeping lawns
* Deluxe stone kitchen with stainless appliances, central to the formal dining room and relaxed living area
* Five oversized bedrooms including a study or potential guest bedroom
* Lavish master suite with built in robes and vast ensuite + retreat
* Bespoke character features throughout, high ceilings, bay leadlight windows, chandelier and Gothic entry foyer
* Double lock-up garage + storage, laundry room, ducted air conditioning
* Walking distance to quality local schools, city transport and village amenities.
This property is being sold without an advertised price. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.