Everything Ryan Touches Turns To Sold...
‘The Rambling Rose’Classic Potential High On The Hill
Commanding a prime position on 640sqm (approx.) this much-loved family home features a desirable elevated north/easterly aspect. The comfortable living spaces are enhanced by verdant outlooks and soothing bay breezes.
Set back from the street behind established leafy gardens, this impressively proportioned five bedroom residence offers immediate lifestyle appeal whilst also providing scope to easily update. Exceptionally spacious and light-filled living and dining rooms open to an expansive covered deck overlooking the child friendly yard.
Superbly positioned only steps from city transport links, fine schools and Wilston village, this address offers unsurpassed and affordable lifestyle appeal.
* Classic double gabled Ashgrovian’ showcasing charming period features throughout
* Arranged across two levels, the versatile floorplan presents a multitude of formal and casual living zones
* Light and breezy open plan lounge/dining enhanced with polished wooden flooring, VJ’s, high ceilings and stained-glass windows
* Family sized eat-in country kitchen with adjoining meals opens to the expansive undercover deck
* Five deluxe bedrooms spread over two levels
* Party sized entertaining deck overlooks the level child friendly backyard
* An abundance of storage throughout + off street parking
* Land size: 640m2 (approximately) ~ desirable north-easterly aspect with wide frontage and side access
* Within the Wilston State School catchment
This property is being sold without an advertised price. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.