Everything Ryan Touches Turns To Sold...
Commanding Dual Living Sanctuary
Positioned in an enviable pocket of The Gap, this impressive, fully renovated home holds a real wow factor with its beautifully presented and maintained interiors.
Spilling over two substantial levels, it has been created for the extended family lifestyle experience featuring multiple and versatile living and dining spaces, retreats and a covered entertaining deck.
Perched on an elevated 632sqm corner block with views to Mount Coot-tha, it brims with natural light making it a comfortable and engaging all-year-round family home.
* Expertly renovated throughout with a versatile floor plan set over two levels, offering the options of home office or independent/multi-generational living
* Stylish updated stone kitchen with breakfast bar and quality stainless steel appliances + downstairs kitchenette
* Sprawling open plan living incorporating breezy lounge and sitting areas highlighted with expansive windows, polished floors and a dramatic light feature
* Relaxed meals area from the kitchen leads out to the undercover deck and the secure child friendly garden.
* Peaceful Master bedroom with ensuite + additional bedrooms with built-ins
* Downstairs accommodates a fully self-contained granny flat with independent entry, comprising of a king- sized master retreat (not certified as a bedroom) with large built-ins & deluxe bathroom, integrated kitchenette with meals and the large multimedia room. This area also boasts independent entry and an outdoor entertaining area, with beautiful views to the Mount Coot-tha.
* Multiple alfresco entertaining areas with child friendly greenspaces and room for swimming pool
* 3 to 4 bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
* 3 well-appointed bathrooms, downstairs with bath
* Garage with internal access + abundant off street parking for a boat and caravan
* Built-in storage throughout the home, laundry and workshop
* Rain water tank, security alarm, air-conditioning
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to secure a large home in a picturesque and established area, situated a short walk to the prestigious schools, including The Gap Primary school and The Gap High School, public transport, The Gap Shopping Village, bikeways and only moments from all local amenities.
This property is being sold without an advertised price. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.