A house is more than where you live, it’s where you build your life.
Thoughtfully designed interiors with outward-looking rooms connect seamlessly with outdoor entertaining areas and the leafy outlook of this privately located home. Fine-tuned for comfort and liveability and blending the best of contemporary design and style, size, layout and location hit all the right notes.
Designed and built by Paradise Homes, this is a home that is functional as well as beautiful. Generous light-filled living spaces offer excellent separation and personal privacy. The classically toned kitchen has granite benchtops, European appliances and soft-close drawers and cupboards while stacked doors extend both the family room and the conservatory to the expansive poolside entertaining deck. Whether entertaining family and friends or simply relaxing at the end of another day, this is where you will gravitate the whole year round.
A King-size parent’s retreat is your private escape. Four other Queen and King-size bedrooms offer personal space for children and guests, with the lower level having the potential for separate living.
Location doesn’t get better. In the exclusive Mt Coot-tha Park Estate on a private and peaceful 1003sqm at the end of an elevated cul-de-sac, acres of nearby State Forest offer bush-walking tracks and mountain bike trails all the way to the Mt Coot-tha Lookout and Cafe.
Falling into the Indooroopilly State School and Indooroopilly State High School catchments and with excellent shopping and amenities at Kenmore Village, the Kenmore Plaza and the Indooroopilly Shopping and Entertainment precinct, this is where chic style and serene living go hand in hand.
Why you’ll want to call this house home
– Quality and style abound
– Raked ceilings and an abundance of natural light
– Ducted air-conditioning on the upper level, ceiling fans, split system air-conditioning on lower level
– 5 good size bedrooms, 3 renovated bathrooms plus a powder room and study nook (the 5th bedroom is currently used as a study/home office) NBN connected
– Security screens, fully fenced with secure entry gate and intercom facilities to both levels
– Double lock-up garage with auto door plus 3rd car parking space
– 4Kw solar panel system, 2 rainwater tanks (50,000 litres)
– 5 station automatic watering system via a Davey pump
– Established gardens and vegie house plus children’s cubby house
– 70,000 litre pool with current safety certificate (optional saltwater or chlorine)
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.