BIG BLOCK - FIVE YEAR OLD HOME - WELL ELEVATED
This relatively new five year old spacious 4 bedroom elevated family home is ideally located in a cul-de-sac secluded quiet estate in Upper Coomera. Catch the refreshing breezes as they sweep over you in this prime location.
This home benefits from backing onto a quiet rural open acreage, but conversely, is close proximity to nearby schools, shops and public transport. Commuting is a breeze with the M1 and Coomera train station only 5-10 minutes away and bus stop nearby.
Featuring timber floors throughout, this fabulous home has a great ambiance with open-plan living areas and an elevated timber deck in which to alfresco dine. The kids will absolutely love the massive fenced backyard – ideal for backyard cricket, trampolines and swings.
* Large 1160 sqm block;
* Huge master bedroom features large walk-in robe and ensuite;
* All other bedrooms feature built-in robes and ceiling fans;
* Living area has air-conditioning;
* Beautiful timber floors throughout;
* Stylish and spacious modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances;
* Large elevated timber deck for entertaining;
* Double lock-up garage under main roof;
– Close to and within the catchment area of a variety of state and independent schools including Assisi Catholic College, Upper Coomera State College, Coomera Anglican College and Coomera State School
– 200m to bus stops for Routes 727 between Coomera and Helensvale Stations
– 1.7km to Coomera City Centre – supermarkets, chemist, post office, cafes, restaurants etc.
– 3.7km to Westfield Coomera for a huge variety of specialty shops and boutiques
– 3.8km to Dreamworld – get an annual pass and entertain the family year-round!
– 2km to Pacific Motorway exits for a quick run to Brisbane
– 14km to Paradise Point Beach
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAYS AS ADVERTISED. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT STEPHEN PAHL – 0404266085
Disclaimer: In preparing this information we have applied our best endeavours to ensure that the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements that may occur. All details were correct at the time of publishing and are subject to change without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.