A TWO BEDROOM GEM IN CENTRAL SOUTHBANK
This stunning north facing high floor apartment exudes style and quality from the interior design and fit-out to it’s consummate location. South Central Apartments is a boutique private residential complex of only 39 apartments making this opportunity very desirable low density living.
Currently rented at $550 per week income on a 6 month lease, this unit is positioned in the thriving South Brisbane Precinct with world renowned Southbank at your doorstep and directly across from the CBD. There is no better place to take advantage of Brisbane’s Urban Lifestyle. South Central has set the standard in South Brisbane with its deliberate mix of classic style and modern elements.
Exclusive custom upgrades to this apartment include floor to ceiling Bi-Fold Doors, High Ceilings, Ceramic Bath plus one car park and 5m2 of storage in the basement.
This Property also includes:
• Fully furnished inc all appliances, crockery, cutlery, glassware etc.
• Fully Ducted Air Reverse cycle Air Conditioning.
• High quality Bamboo Flooring highlighting the classic open plan living and panoramic views.
• High end two pack joinery with stone benchtops, glass splashback, breakfast bar & soft touch closing draws.
• Bosch Appliances including Integrated Dishwasher & Microwave & Insinkerator.
• Generous sized bedrooms with large walk in robe for master & built in for second bedroom.
• Cleverly designed bathrooms so that each room has an ensuite.
• Discreet laundry including large internal linen and broom cupboards.
• Cbus digital lighting control & Audio-Visual security intercom.
• Underground secure parking with an additional and rare 5m2 of storage.
* Current rent income of $550 per week furnished.
• Large saltwater pool with changing areas.
• BBQ Facilities with outdoor kitchen.
• Direct lift access to communal roof top terrace with magnificent panoramic views.
• Secure underground visitors parking.
Convenience is foremost with the location adjacent Brisbane CBD, public transport, South Bank Cultural Precinct, West End, an array of cafes, bars and restaurants all within walking distance.
* Closest bus stop 200m
* South Brisbane Train Station 550m
* CityCat 1km away
* Queen Street Mall is only a 15 minute walk
* QPAC 600m
* Queensland Art Gallery and Museum 290m
* Southbank Parklands 650m or a 9 minute walk away
* Brisbane State High School 700m or a 9 minute walk
* West End State School only a 15 minute walk away
Contact Stephen Pahl to book inspection on 0404266085.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.