An Exceptional Opportunity With City Views
Please contact Nicholas Stankiewicz for further information – 0421 579 861 or Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
First time being offered to the market in more than 60 years, this original Queenslander is located in one of Windsor’s most desirable locations. Positioned on a 748m2 Blue Chip Allotment it is within easy walking distance to Windsor State School. This property genuinely epitomises the ideal family home with potential to add value, updating or renovating. Boasting spacious living areas, spread over two levels this much loved family home includes five bedrooms, one bathroom and multiple living areas.
* 5 Bedrooms, two with built in robes
* Spacious rooms with multiple separate living zones
* Uninterrupted city views from the dining room and adjoining kitchen
* The potential for renovation is unlimited
* Huge multipurpose living downstairs with storeroom originally plumbed for a 2nd bathroom and separate entrance
* Large Block of Land….748m2 (approx.)
* Expansive garden area with ample room for a pool
* Double carport + single garage
* Workshop, abundance of storage + garden shed
• Located within the Windsor State School Catchment
• Walking distance to the Wilston Cafe strip, parks, lifestyle amenities and transport.
Located approximately 5km north of Brisbane’s thriving CBD, Windsor is undoubtedly one of Brisbane’s most attractive family suburbs.
Only a short walk from Windsor train station, numerous bus services and close to a vibrant hub of exquisite restaurants, stylish shops and cinema, this home is perfectly positioned to take advantage of all the area has to offer.
For more information or to arrange your inspection please call Ryan 0403 609 235 or Nicholas 0421 579 861
Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist. The property is being sold without an advertised price. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.