Choose Your Secluded Paradise or to Subdivide your Personal 2.5 acres only 9k from the CBD!
Imagine driving home each day through an extensive swathe of greenery and trees into your very own 2.5 acre private personal paradise – a vast inner city holding only 9.5km from the CBD. On the market for the first time in 48 years, this is your extremely rare opportunity to buy prime real estate in one of Brisbane’s best streets, only a minute from Kenmore Shopping Centres, restaurants and other amenities, to enjoy living in as either your secluded sanctuary or an incredible subdivision development opportunity – perhaps as the ultimate superannuation package?
Your sprawling one level home sits high upon a ridge top with a glorious northerly aspect, perfectly sited for you to enjoy both morning sun and afternoon breezes. With four big bedrooms, a study, two bathrooms, and generous living spaces with floor to ceiling glass flowing to the leafy outdoors and inground pool, there’s plenty of space for the kids to ramble and the whole family to benefit from rural living with urban conveniences literally moments away. Fully functional and freshly painted inside and out it is light and bright and there is still room for you to modernise and personalise according to your tastes. A 3 car garage, extra storage room and air-conditioned cellar offers you even more space and is in keeping with the quality prestige properties and proximity to numerous amenities this street and family friendly neighbourhood is renowned for.
Your choice of more than ten excellent schools and childcare are close by, including Chapel Hill State School and Chapel Hill Montessori at the end of the street. More than a dozen restaurants, Kenmore Plaza & Kenmore Village Shopping Centres and the bus are all within walking distance. And there’s easy access to the Legacy Way-the airports are a mere 25 minutes away-whilst universities, community amenities and major shopping centres are all located within surrounding suburbs.
This property has had only one owner for 48 years, who’s downsizing and still continues to choose to live in the same delightful area – and it’s rarity value as either a wonderful family property or fantastic development opportunity is beyond compare – call now for your inspection – it won’t last long on the market!
What Is Absolutely Fantastic About This Property
– 1.01 Hectares only 9.5km from the CBD in prestigious street of family friendly neighbourhood in Chapel Hill’s best street
– Vast holding includes freshly painted, light, bright, 4 bedroom, 1 study, 2 bathroom home with open living and floor to ceiling glass flowing to outdoor / indoor living
– Secluded family paradise or subdivision development opportunity – your choice!
– On market for only time in 48 years will never happen again.
– Inground pool, 3 car garage, storage room, air-conditioned cellar, air-conditioned living room with built in bar flowing from kitchen
– Walk to the bus and Chapel Hill State School and Chapel Hill Montessori are at end of the street
– Kenmore Plaza & Village Shopping Centres, cafes, and restaurants within walking distance plus easy access to Legacy Way and airports, universities, local amenities and major shopping centres
– Emerging Community Zoning. What an opportunity!
– Please note any boundaries shown on images are indicative only.
This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.