Your Beautiful Life
Dream about living in a seriously gorgeous colonial home with a leafy green outlook and stylish contemporary touches and luxury finishes throughout? There is a certain quality of grace and tranquility that can only be found in the patina of older homes – and your elevated two level home has additionally been thoughtfully renovated to enhance the best of Brisbane indoor / outdoor living. Built in 1900, your lovely home sits proudly on a 448sqm allotment offering you a three street frontage. Featuring five double bedrooms and a study nook, plus two renovated bathrooms and an open plan dining and lounge area with an original working fireplace to snuggle around in the winter and French doors to open and enjoy summer breezes on your secure L-shaped verandah – this house is all about allowing you to live more graciously.
Appreciate the old world charm of ornamental period features including: polished honey coloured timber floorboards, high ceilings and fret work, while still enjoying contemporary comforts of reverse cycle heating and air-conditioning throughout, and a freshly renovated kitchen with SMEG stove and range hood, soft close kitchen draws and cupboards and a two draw dishwasher. Your open plan kitchen has been designed to flow into the family area and beyond to a spacious outdoor deck ideal for entertaining with its north easterly aspect. Two car undercover accommodation, plenty of storage space and a fully fenced yard all makes this a perfect setting for easy family living. While only being a lazy stroll to the vibrant eateries, fabulous barista brews, and unique boutiques of Rosalie Village, you’re also automatically in the catchment for some of Brisbane’s finest schools, close to public transport, and are literally less than a 3km walk or bike ride to and from the CBD! Call to inspect now, this property will be snapped up by lovers of both beauty and lifestyle – and why shouldn’t it be by you?
Why This Home Will Enhance Your Life…
* Century plus old gracious 2 level elevated colonial home on 448sqm block with three street frontage and leafy outlook
* 5 double bedrooms, study nook, 2 bathrooms, open plan dining and living with working original fireplace and French doors
* Reverse cycle heating and air-conditioning throughout
* Spacious outdoor entertaining deck with NE aspect plus secure L shaped verandah
* Exquisite ornamental period features combined with luxury contemporary finishes
* Newly renovated bathrooms plus kitchen with SMEG stove and rangehood and soft close cupboard doors and drawers
* Tranquil sanctuary while still being a literal stroll to vibrant inner city suburban community, eateries, boutiques etc.
* Catchment for excellent schools
* Fully fenced, two car under cover accommodation, plenty of storage
* Less than 3km to walk, ride or drive to the CBD!
This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.