Everything Ryan Touches Turns To Sold...
70’s Architectural Pizazz Nestled Amongst the Treetops
Offered to the market for the first time, this exceptionally built Griffin and Nolan home presents versatile living options across a spacious and light filled layout. Original and well preserved the residence is a hallmark to 70’s architecture and is situated on an elevated 684 Sqm parcel of land in one of the area’s most tightly held and peaceful cul-de-sacs.
* Constructed in 1979, the external lines and light filled proportions of this distinctive home convey captivating 70’s charisma
* Designed around a central atrium, the inspiring plan utilizes extensive use of glass, formal and casual living areas and multiple outdoor living spaces
* Generously proportioned kitchen with breakfast bar
* 4 built-in bedrooms, master with ensuite
* Undercover party-sized entertaining deck with North-Easterly aspect capturing soothing breezes and leafy views
* Low maintenance and secure child friendly garden with lawn
* Under house double garage with storage/workshop area + additional side access and off-street parking
* Located minutes to village shops, schools and city transport
* The home ensures a lifestyle of blissful seclusion with parklands located metres away at the end of the cul-de-sac.
Now available for immediate sale.
Every precaution has been taken to establish accuracy of this information, but does not constitute any representation by the vendor, agent or artist. The property is being sold without an advertised price. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.