SOLD IN ONE WEEK BY THE RAY WHITE - STEPHEN PAHL TEAM
Quality and a feeling of space welcome you as you walk through the door of this peaceful and recently modernized North facing Ascot home. Offering excellent value for investors and home buyers, it is sure to meet all your requirements.
Enjoy the serenity of this beautiful leafy tree-lined street, yet just a short stroll to the exquisite Racecourse Road shopping, restaurant and cafe precinct and a few minutes drive to the Hamilton Waterfront Portside Wharf.
Set in a small, neat, well-maintained 6 unit complex, your inspection allows you to appreciate this lovely easy care apartment, with ample space for friends and entertaining. A beautiful, centrally located kitchen with quality bench tops and stainless steel appliances overlooks the open plan dining / lounge room leading onto the spacious balcony perfect for a glass of wine and relaxing.
The meticulous refurbishment creates a sense of light and space throughout the property. Down below, a huge separate garage and laundry will easily accommodate two small to medium cars with remote control garage door access.
Perfectly positioned close to the best private schools, transport, and Racecourse Road shops, a beautiful home that has it all…enquire now, before another discerning buyer snaps this one up!
– Low Body Corporates at only $1,600 in total per year
– Short stroll to Racecourse Road Cafes, Restaurants and Boutique Shopping
– Public Bus Transportation within 100 metres walk + 10 minute walk to Ascot and Doomben Train Stations
– Leafy delightful neighbourhood
– Only 10 minute drive to the Brisbane Domestic and International Airport (Toll-Free)
– Quick and Easy access to major arterial roads, yet distanced from noise and traffic
– Close to Portside Wharf and Hamilton Harbour precincts
– Two Bedrooms, One Bathroom, Two Car Parks
– 97sqm Internal + External
– Fully Air-conditioned (Split Cycle)
– Ceiling Fans throughout
– Brand New Carpets and Blinds
– Freshly painted throughout
For further information please contact Stephen Pahl on 0404 266 085 or email at email@example.com
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.