Drink in the Peace of Your Home High Amongst the Trees
Dream about living amongst lush greenery while being only a short walk to great schools, cafes, shops and public transport? Your new 3 or 4 bedroom home offers all the peace of a calm, leafy sanctuary sited on 678sqm in an elevated ridge position that attracts gentle breezes. Spend your summers living on the spacious covered decks with their perfect aspect and spectacular forest outlooks, and your winters curled up cozy by the fireplace in your generous living area. Set on a quiet street of a thriving suburb, this is a home that all the family will enjoy.
Split over two levels with thoughtful separation and design, your home features the warmth of polished timber floors and large decks to maximise your sense of connection with the outside. A spacious kitchen flows out to the deck and each of the three generous bedrooms on the upper level features built-in-robes. In addition, a multi-purpose room on the downstairs level could be a workspace, media room, playroom, or fourth bedroom that flows to the patio and sparkling inground pool set in amongst the greenery.
Only a walking distance to sought after Kenmore State High School, Our Lady of the Rosary School and Kenmore State School, this home is perfect for kids to have freedom and independence. Numerous childcare centres are a short distance away. You’re also a walk to public transport, cafes, restaurants, beautiful parklands and the Kenmore Village shops, with an easy access to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, the University of Queensland, Brisbane CBD, the Legacy Way Tunnel and Logan Motorway!
Living here is all about space, lifestyle, and tranquility, being nourished by the leafy beauty and privacy of forest outlooks while having instant access to all the conveniences and amenities of urban life.
Why You Will Want to Call This House Home
– Two level north-facing home on 678sqm low-maintenance block on elevated ridge with spectacular leafy outlook and mountain views
– Previously rented at $560 per week
– 3 generous bedrooms with built-ins plus 2 bathrooms
– Timber floors plus downstairs multi-purpose living room for workspace, media, playroom or 4th bedroom
– Large living area flowing to spacious covered deck overlooking fabulous views and sparkling inground pool
– Modern kitchen with dishwasher plus generous pantry, fans throughout
– 3rd deck downstairs, carport, off-street parking, storage room, laundry room
– Solar power and water tank
– Front garden with established fruit trees
– Short walk to high performing Kenmore schools, cafes, shops, Kenmore Shopping Village etc.
– Easy drive or public transport ride to CBD, Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, the University of Queensland, Legacy Way Tunnel and Logan Motorway
This property is being sold by auction and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.