Everything Ryan Touches Turns To Sold...
Space, Light and Quality Prized Mid-Century Modern’ Home On 774Sqm
Epitomizing serene sophistication, this impeccably presented private oasis is being offered for the first time in over 30 years. Radiating a sense of welcoming warmth and a seamless fluidity between indoor and outdoor living this home boasts an unparalleled versatility to accommodate a multitude of living options. Nestled in the foothills of Mt Coot-tha, on the border of Ashgrove, this is an unmissable opportunity to secure a sublime family lifestyle property set on 774sqm (approx).
* Commanding elevated position in arguably one of the most sought after streets in The Gap, moments to Ashgrove
* Impeccably presented mid-century modern’ designed home with flexible floorplan set over two independent levels
* 3 + light filled bedrooms with robes and pleasant outlooks, spacious master suite with contemporary ensuite
* Additional teenage retreat/multi media room, home office with separate entry
* Open plan living, lounge with fireplace and featuring glass sliders to wrap-around balcony
* Generous dining zone capturing mountain views across to the Ashgrove Golf Course
* Immaculately updated Kitchen with generous eat-in meals area
* Landscaped grounds with impressive covered undercover entertaining deck and child friendly lawn
* Resort sized swimming pool and sundecks, framed by lush manicured gardens, elevated North Easterly orientation providing sunlight, breezes and maximum privacy
* Double car accommodation + extensive storage facility
* Bonus features include air-conditioning, full security + crimsafe, fireplace, quality materials used throughout
* Moments to top local schools, parklands, city transport and lifestyle amenities
This property is being marketed without an advertised price. The website may have filtered it into a price category for website functionality purposes.
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.