Feel the Serenity
From the moment you enter the home, you will feel a sense of space, serenity and tranquility. The open plan design, enhanced by Tasmanian Oak timber flooring, is perfect for entertaining and also offers separation options for all the family.
Relax and enjoy your Sunday papers, morning cuppa or evening sip in the relaxing Pavilion or entertain on a large or small scale on your sensational rear deck complete with spa and private outlook over the bush land vista.
Set apart from the home, you’ll find the fully self contained guest quarters giving your friends total privacy complete with their own courtyard.
Acre style living and the tranquil back garden is adorned with mature trees and slopes gently down to a mostly dry creek bed. You will share this special setting with native fauna and an abundance of bird life. This is a wonderland for children of all ages and they’ll never tire of exploring the grounds.
– The Master Suite boasts a picture window overlooking rear gardens, spacious sitting area, full length wall robes, A/C and open plan bathroom with “stand alone” bath and separate shower. Step out side and you’ll be able to slip into the fabulous spa any time of the day or night.
– The 2nd bedroom is very spacious in size and the 3rd has an adjoining study. Both have built-ins. Your 4th bedroom also works as a study or nursery.
– Multiple living areas flow seamlessly together and yet still have areas of intimacy. The spacious formal living room features a combustion fireplace and the formal dining room has a garden outlook.
– Informal living with gas heating adjoins the kitchen and flows to the rear deck.
– Sensational family room opens to the entertaining deck and overlooks your rear gardens.
– Kitchen – Dishwasher, pantry, breakfast bench and a servery to outdoor dining and entertaining.
– 3 bathrooms including family bathroom, ensuite and also in guest accommodation.
– Entertain all year ’round on your sensational 82m2 under roof deck and relax here in your private 5 seater spa overlooking a stunning bush land back drop and natural gardens. Hook the Bar-b-que up to the fixed gas point and let the party begin as the current owners did over many years! You can see your family Christmas gathering taking place and feel the joy and hear the laughter ring out.
– Fully Self Contained Separate Guest Quarters
Your guest quarters will accommodate family or friends and has a bed / sitting room, en suite and kitchenette. You also have a private seating courtyard. Maybe you could Airbnb it!
– Insulated air air conditioned cellar for 300 bottles and mini bar
– Storage area – perfect if you wished to install a sauna
– 1 car garage / storage space / workshop
– Situated on 3,237 m2
– 2 street frontage
– Water tanks – 2 x 2500 litre and 1 x 5000
– Garden shed
The home is located in a peaceful, highly sought after and friendly neighbourhood.
Very close to the Kenmore Shopping and dining precincts, bus, schools and Indooroopilly only a short drive away. Easy access to Moggill Road, the Western Freeway and Legacy Way and only 10kms or so from the CBD.
It’s all about the lifestyle and this unique home is all here for the astute buyer.
This is a magical wonderland for adults and children alike.
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Formal Lounge,Separate Dining,Tranquil bush land setting, Granny flat and Spa
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.