SOLD in only 8 Days by Mark Shorrock
COUNTRY STYLE CHARACTER HOMESTEAD IN NEED OF SOME TLC
so, dust off the tools and call your favourite tradies today!
Your new 217m2 (internal floor area) family home is tucked away in a quiet no through road and is built on the ridge of the 5,682m2 low maintenance acreage bush block to maximise the tranquil outlook. The area is so quiet and peaceful that the wallabies graze on the lawn and the king parrots frequent the bird feeder.
The farmhouse brick design with a tented tinned hipped roof, features polished timber floors, bay windows, fretwork archways, ornate ceiling roses and moulded cornices to high ceilings. The wide wrap around verandah (under roof area 457m2) helps keep the home cool in summer, but if that’s not enough jump in the in-ground salt water pool*
The layout of the house is functional, and the practical design creates good separation between zones. In winter, the formal lounge adjoining the formal dining room boasts a beautiful built-in fire place with an Edwardian polished timber mantle. Additionally, the massive 46m2 utility/family/rumpus room with negotiable billiard table brags a slow combustion wood fired heater to keep the home warm and cosy during winter.
The large country style kitchen boasts a breadth of storage cupboards and expansive bench space making it all too easy to prepare, entertain and also enjoy the surroundings and actions in the back yard. Adjoining the kitchen is the generously sized family meals area opens through double sliding doors to the wrap around verandah and backyard.
Character homes of this style on low maintenance bush blocks situated in a convenient location, close to all local amenities rarely become available so take advantage of this opportunity by calling Mark for an inspection today!
Please note that this property is being sold as is where is with a recent satisfactory (no major defects) independent Building and Pest inspection report available on request.
– Large master bedroom complete with external access, ensuite and mirrored built-in wardrobe.
– 3 Large bedrooms with mirrored built-in robes and study tables.
– 3rd Bedroom has built-in study desk
– Split System Air-conditioning to Kitchen/family, Rumpus
– Split System Air-conditioning plus ceiling fans to Bedrooms 1, 2 and 3.
– Large Laundry with Bathtub to Main Bathroom.
– Dishwasher and Electric Hot water system.
– Double garage on concrete slab power.
– Fenced back yard big enough for the kids to play and suitable for pets.
– 30,000 Ltr Rain Water Tank
– 1.7km to Personalised Public Transport Rout $1 BCC subsidised Taxi connection to 444 BCC Bus stops in Moggill and Bellbowrie. (more details available on request)
– 4km to Karan Down County Club, Grocery Store, Caf, Fuel Station, Boat Ramp, Bakery, – Pizza and Pool Shop.
– 4.12km to Mt Crosby State School, Day Care, Pharmacy, Doctor, Fire and Police Station.
– 12km to Ipswich CBD and 21km to Brisbane CBD
*Please note that the pool fence is not compliant so the successful buyer will need to make it compliant within 90 days of settling on the property.
THINKING OF SELLINGTHEN ASK MARK ABOUT HIS LIST WITH ME and WIN!’ PROMOTION WHERE ONE LUCKY SELLER WILL BE REFUNDED UP THE $3,056 IN ADVERTISING. Conditions apply so contact Mark for more details.
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Formal Lounge,Separate Dining
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.