Blue chip location, Sensational Views, Substantial in Proportion and Elevated Position
OPEN BY INSPECTION – Please call to make a time
So much on offer here as this home represents a wonderful family life style opportunity.
The Northerly aspect offers 180 views.
From the time you enter, you are drawn up the short flight of timber stairs to the main living areas of the home and you’ll admire this purpose built property that encompasses amazing views from most rooms.
The home offers standout features like large verandas, hand carved fretwork, casement windows and French doors. There is even a workshop that would make a fantastic artists’ studio. Plenty to inspire the artist in you here!
Some of the many additional features include:
– 5 bedrooms or 4 plus study
Master bedroom with ensuite, walk in wardrobe and parents courtyard. A/C, fan and sensational views to wake up to!
– 3 additional bedrooms on top floor with A/C and fan
– 5th bedroom or study on the ground level also has A/C
– Large family kitchen with walk in pantry, great storage and bench space + dishwasher. This flows to a large family informal dining area.
– VJ walls and polished timber floors
– Formal lounge and separate formal dining with immediate access to kitchen
– Separate informal TV living room off kitchen dining area
– Wrap around verandah and substantial front deck will make entertaining a dream to enjoy the expansive views and watch the kids or pets play.
– Large rumpus room suitable for billiard table
– Expansive undercover entertaining area to enjoy your time with family and friends
– Under house storage
– DLUG and carport for speed boat, small car or ride on mower
– 3 phase power and solar and Great storage options
– Full pressure town water and terraced gardens
– Situated on an elevated 5130m2 (1.28 acre) block
Minutes to schools and shops and fenced area for kids and pets
The home is ready to move into tomorrow however still offers you the new buyer an opportunity to value add.
This is a great lifestyle acreage home to escape the rat race and so close to access the M1 to the CBD or Gold Coast.
Just minutes to the township of Beenleigh, the large homestead is oozing with warmth and good taste.
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Garden,Formal Lounge,Separate Dining,Rumpus, private and serene, under cover entertaining area
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.