Everything Ryan Touches Turns To Sold...
Position… Potential… Promise
Situated on the border of Ashgrove/The Gap and nestled amongst the lush treetops, this quirky 60’s high set home brims with potential to transform into an idyllic family sanctuary. Located in a tightly-held enclave, a short stroll to city transport, schools and local village shops.
– Flowing layout offers open plan lounge and dining and North/East facing entertaining deck
– Clean and tidy interiors with potential to update if desired
– Sun dappled alfresco courtyard setting extends to in-ground swimming pool
– Neat and tidy kitchen features well maintained appliances
– Four privately set bedrooms allow for peace away from the living zone
– Renovated full bathroom with quality fittings
– Lock up garage + carport, Additional utility room and storage
– Easy access to Ashgrove Golf Club, a host of primary and secondary schools, bike/walking paths and lifestyle amenities.
This property is being marketed without an advertised price. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.