SOLD BY GAYLE HARRIS
The simplicity of the interior and the fuss free design makes the most of our Queensland climate and lifestyle with lots of natural light, cross flow ventilation and a seamless transition from indoor to outdoor living. Spend your weekend with family and friends beside the sparkling pool in this leafy and private carefree setting that is just perfect for effortless’ entertaining.
This stylish rendered brick home has had numerous quality upgrades and is conveniently located near sports facilities, shops, city buses, schools, golf courses and has excellent access to the Bikeway and Centenary Highway.
• North facing alfresco entertaining area overlooks the pool
• Sparkling in ground salt swimming pool
• 3 Bedrooms with built in wardrobes
• 2 Bathrooms (including a fabulous ensuite)
• Low maintenance 986 m2 lot, fully fenced, remote controlled gate
• Gourmet kitchen with stone bench-tops an abundance of storage, and quality appliances – Smeg 90cm gas cooktop, Smeg 90cm oven, Miele dishwasher
• Solar hot water system,
• Security screens
• Double car accommodation and space for an extra vehicle off street
• Air conditioning, insulated ceiling
• Garden shed and 5,000 litre water tank with pump
• YMCA Fitness Centre is just a short walk away with a gymnasium, aerobics centre and lots of other facilities (including child minding)
• Conveniently close to the Mt Ommaney Shopping Centre, 2 golf courses, and a short drive to DFO and Home Base
• Centenary Bikeway at the end of the street, public transport and schools nearby
• Excellent access to the M5 Centenary Highway
• Brisbane City Council Rates $400.26 qtr.
• Pool Safety Certificate, electrical safety switch.
This home is a ‘must see’, you will not be disappointed.
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.