SOLD by Tyler Bean
Designed by award winning Architects, this contemporary home comprises three wings connected by verandas and breezeways centred around a north-facing courtyard. With the Queensland weather in mind, the floor plan is positioned in a way to capture breezes and allow for easy entertaining. In a cul-de-sac street, only a short walk to parks and shops, the location is extremely sought-after.
– Designed with sustainability in mind, this sophisticated home has expansive glass and openings which allow plenty of natural light
– Located on a quiet cul-de-sac, in a sought-after location, this home has good access to shops and restaurants, schools, parks and the Brisbane River
– An entertainer’s delight with a smooth transition between indoor and outdoor entertaining areas, including a covered built-in BBQ area
– Stainless steel kitchen with timber island bench, euro appliances, and large walk-in pantry
– Polished concrete floors throughout the main living pavilion and timber boards in the bedroom pavilions
– Easy conversion of family room to create forth bedroom
– Designed for a central pool off the entertaining area
– Fully fenced 607sqm allotment
For further info and to arrange an inspection please call Tyler Bean on 0432 192 091.
*This property is being sold without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Formal Lounge,Architecturally designed
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.