Classic, Modern, Convenient Living for all the Family
With a hillside location and rooms designed perfectly to catch our afternoon cooling breeze’, this home is the essence of livability’ and a pleasure to spend time in. The rooms are generous, endowed with natural light and have an easy logical flow, it is a home that looks and feels good.
Be ready to accommodate the days of summer on the north facing’ terrace beside the sparkling pool or curled up next to the fireplace for our cooler months, there’s a room or space for every mood and for all seasons.
If you appreciate good design and attention to detail this classic but relaxed home will delight, with abundant storage options, wide skirting boards, high ceilings, and plantation shutters. It has everything your family needs to live comfortably and well. Ring or email to arrange your private inspection today.
– formal living room directly off the grand entry with high ceilings, shutters and a fireplace
– quality kitchen has a huge stone counter top and masses of drawer storage with an adjoining pantry and writing nook, the cooktop is induction and the microwave and dishwasher are included,
– separate media room
– the aspect perfect’ casual living area opens directly to the terrace and adjoining swimming pool
– 5 bedrooms, 4 upstairs with walk in robes and 1 on the ground level.
– ground level bedroom has spacious robes and an adjoining bathroom, currently used as a study, it would make a perfect guest bedroom.
– 3 bathrooms, (including main with ensuite)
– double garage with walk in storage
– built 2010, quality fixtures and fittings throughout, pure wool carpets
– fully ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– solar hot water system and rain water tank
– laundry with Robinhood ironing centre and opens to a huge under stair storage
– ceiling fans, security and intercom system
– fenced 654sqm block with low maintenance yard and gardens
– convenient to both Kenmore and Indooroopilly shopping precinct’s, DFO and Home Base
– Centenary Bikeway access from the end of the street
– close to schools and within 10klm of the CBD
Fig Tree Pocket has acres of lush green parks and is undoubtedly one of Brisbane’s best kept secrets. Arrange your inspection today, you will not be disappointed.
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Formal Lounge
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.