SOLD by Tyler Bean
Positioned in Brisbane’s best parkland address, Gilgandra Street, is this 1950’s brick and timber home with endless opportunity. With a family-friendly floor plan, the home includes spacious living and dining areas, a central eat-in kitchen and large bedrooms. Surrounded by quality homes and within walking distance to St Peter’s Lutheran College and other popular schools, the location can’t be beat. On offer for the first time in almost 50 years. Instructions are clear this home is to be sold.
– Spacious floor plan with large living areas and formal dining
– Eat-in kitchen with gas cooking, pantry, plenty of storage
– All bedrooms incl. built-in robes, master with ensuite and study
– Ducted air-conditioning
– Office/fourth bedroom downstairs with bathroom
– Secure car accommodation
– Lush, tropical gardens surround home
– Large 1,170sqm allotment
– Mansfield Park directly across the road
– Designed by renowned architect Mervyn Rylance
– Within minutes to St Lucia Golf Links and Indooroopilly Golf Club
– Close to Indooroopilly Shopping Centre, University of Queensland, transport, etc.
– Plenty of potential to renovate or remove and build new
– Deceased Estate
Call Tyler Bean on 0432 192 091 for further info and to arrange an inspection.
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden,Formal Lounge,Separate Dining
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.