SOLD BY JUANA BERNARDO
Prime location! Prime opportunity! Seller is looking for a result!
On the quiet side of the complex, this spacious, bright and airy unit is in an ultra-convenient spot, just a short 1-minute stroll to train, shops and eateries. Lovingly looked after by house-proud owners and boasting as-new carpet, paint, blinds, this unit needs no work at all and is just waiting for its new owner. Couples, parents looking for accommodation for their kids going to Uni and investors, should absolutely put this on the list.
On offer is a clever layout with good separation between the lounge and the bedrooms, generous A/C open-plan living spilling out to a balcony and a modern kitchen with an island benchtop boasting Blanco stainless steel appliances. Both bedrooms are double and boast double-glazing, walk-in robes and access to balconies allowing for through breezes. Make sure you put this on your viewing list as this will be sold!
– 2 bedroom 2 bathroom 1 car accommodation on the first floor of the complex
– Spacious internal living with generous balcony and good separation between dining, living and bedrooms.
– Kitchen with island benchtop, ample storage, stainless steel Blanco appliances including a dishwasher and fridge
– Double master bedroom walk-in robe, ceiling fan, ensuite and double-glazed balcony doors.
– Double second bedroom with mirrored robe, ceiling fan and double-glazed balcony doors.
– 2 bathrooms, ensuite to master with shower, vanity and WC
– Laundry recessed behind double doors, with washing machine and space for clothes dryer.
– Split system air-conditioner to living room.
– Intercom secure entry and lift to your door.
– Secure parking with entry from Ebor St.
– Lift access from basement carpark and no stairs to climb from Ebor St access.
– Year built: 2004
– 2 car bays for visitors.
– Number of units in complex: 20
– One minute walk to Toowong Village, train and bus (0.1 km)
– Brisbane Boys College 0.4 km
– City Cat 0.6 km
– St Ignatius Primary School 0.7 km; Toowong State School 1.1 km
– University of Queensland 1.5 km
– Brisbane CBD 4 km
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.