MOTIVATED SELLER - LARGE CLASSIC ONE BEDROOM IN CHARLOTTE TOWERS
This high floor apartment enjoys expansive views across the central Brisbane City to Spring Hill from the balcony and living area.
The Charlotte Towers residential apartment building is conveniently located within 1 block of the Queen Street Mall and features professional on-site management, superior facilities including heated indoor lap pool, outdoor plunge pool, spa, fully equipped gymnasium, sauna, recreation room and BBQ facilities for entertaining plus a secure mail room. Prime location in the heart of the city only minutes from shopping, dining, entertainment and the University.
The large 61 square metre floor plan offers modern inner city living at its best and an investment with excellent returns.
– Very large bedroom with built-ins
– Large separate Laundry with large cupboard storage
– Sunlit balcony with open space views of the central city
– Stone bench tops in kitchen with gas cooking
– Fully ducted air-conditioning
– Assessed Rent Income $440 per week
– 2 large separate swimming pool areas – one being a heated winter garden
– Spa, sauna and large gymnasium
– Guest lounge
– Outdoor entertaining terrace with BBQ’s
– Professional onsite management with 24hr reception
– Prime location one block from Myer Centre
The owners have priced this apartment for an immediate sale – please call Stephen Pahl to arrange an inspection before its gone!
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. While we try to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or give any warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In accessing and using this website, you agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website or arising out of anything omitted from this website.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, RE/MAX Profile takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable for any reason.