Loan Pre-approval: Do You Need It?
You don’t need to find your new home before you can apply for a loan. In fact, there are good reasons to speak with a Pivotal Financial Specialist to get your loan sorted beforehand.
Benefits of having a Pivotal Financial Specialist organise a pre-approval:
- We’ll do the legwork for you and seek out lenders who provide a loan pre- approval. This is where your loan limit is approved for a certain period time (usually around three months).
- Providing your circumstances have not changed you’ll know exactly how much you can afford to pay for a property
- You’ll have the freedom to make an offer on a property knowing that your finance is already organised.
- You’ll have a better idea of what properties to look for because you won’t waste time looking for something outside your price range. Once you find the right property, you’ll be able to focus on the purchase rather than having to sort out the finance at the same time.
- With a pre-approved loan, the vendor will have confidence that you are serious with any offer you make.
- If you decide to make an offer, you’ll be able to move quickly if your finance is sorted. And if you decide to attend an auction, you can bid with certainty at that auction.
There are hundreds of different loans out there in the mortgage marketplace. Let RE/MAX Profile’s Pivotal Financial Specialists do all the work for you to ensure you have not just a Pre-Approval, but the right pre-approved loan. Contact them today!