198. Kangaroo Gully Road BELLBOWRIE, QLD 4070
3 bedrooms plus Study, Potential Packed Home on 1,129m2.
Elevated and with a perfect aspect, this home has an abundance of natural light throughout and is positioned to catch the north-easterly summer breeze. There is a large room that could be used for a home-based business, a workshop, or converted for grandparents – perfect for value-adding, big impact at low cost (this area was previously a double garage with a separate entrance).
Low set homes provide such an easy lifestyle. While relaxing and entertaining family and friends, children can run and play in the expansive yard or splash in the salt-water pool, all within direct view of the kitchen and living areas. There are numerous parks that are just minutes from your door. This location is very popular with families especially those with pets. This is a classic’ home with great bones, with a few changes this could be your dream family home.
– All the bedrooms have built ins and fans
– 2 Bathrooms, main with ensuite
– Home office with built-in cabinets
– Large storage room under roof line has separate entrance
– Separate living areas
– Ample storage throughout, loads of built ins
– 1,129m2 level block well above flood levels
– NBN available
– Bellbowrie Plaza is a 5 minute drive to Coles, shops, cafes, chemist, doctors, dentist
– 300m stroll to bus stop, 444 route, providing quick and easy access to Kenmore, Indooroopilly and the City
– Walk to Moggill State School at the end of the road
– Within the Kenmore High School catchment.
BELLBOWRIE is one of Brisbane’s leafiest family-friendly suburbs, with lots of lifestyle offerings, including BCC lap & heated pools, childcare facilities, football fields, basketball, netball & cricket. The facilities will surpass your expectations, you’ll love the short stroll to parks with run around space and playgrounds.