30 Rosewood Street BARDON, QLD 4065 AUS
SOLD UNDER THE HAMMER BY GRANT PENROSE
Bardon Living at Its Best!
Sometimes you really can find that unique combination of serenity, style, space and all the lifestyle factors that make your home a true sanctuary… Set high in a peaceful, leafy no-through street, surrounded by bird song, your beautifully renovated open plan two-storey home has been designed to bring nature closer and seamlessly integrate indoor and outdoor living – with a front verandah running the full length of the house and a wooden deck and courtyard out the back for sun-catching and relaxing in privacy. Serene, spacious and exquisitely presented, the upper part of your property features polished timber floors, ducted and zoned air-conditioning, 3 bedrooms (with the master including a walk-in-robe and ensuite), a main bathroom and stylish wood-framed glass doors opening to the verandah. Your modern kitchen is also a dream to cook in, with luxury finishes and quality stainless steel appliances.
The lower level offers fully self-contained living with separate entry, air-conditioning, and a bathroom and kitchenette that could be ideal for a teenager, guests, parents, or simply to work from home!
Low maintenance landscaped gardens, two car accommodation under cover; plenty of storage, shade sail and play fort make your home fully set up. Being in Bardon, you’re also talking location location location… with St Josephs Primary School, Bardon Community Kindy, Bardon State School, Bowman Park, Bardon Bowls Club, the Goodlife Health Club, and Bardon Shopping only moments away, while Rosalie Village and Paddington Central are 2 kilometres from your door!
Why You’ll Love Living Here…
* Two level beautifully renovated elevated home in leafy no-through street
* Ducted air-conditioning, 2 bathrooms, 3 bedrooms on upper level
* Timber floors, white, light, spacious open-plan living
* Quality kitchen with stainless steel appliances
* Front verandah runs full length of house, deck and courtyard out back in low maintenance landscaped gardens
* Lower level has separate entry with kitchenette, bathroom – perfect for teenagers, parents, or working from home
* Two car accommodation under cover, play fort
* Walk to excellent schools including: St Joseph’s Primary School, Bardon Community Kindy, Bardon State School
* Minutes from Bowman Park, Bardon Bowls, Goodlife Health Club and Bardon Shopping
* Rosalie Village and Paddington Central are 2k’s from your door
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Close to Schools,Close to Shops,Close to Transport,Garden