5 reasons we love Bardon!
As members of the Bardon community, we know how much this leafy pocket of Brisbane means to the people who reside in it. Located around 5km north-west of the Brisbane CBD, Bardon is a family friendly suburb nestled into the foothills of Mt Coot-tha. RE/MAX Profile is located on 141 Boundary Road in Bardon and provides exceptional property management and sales services both locally and in surrounding suburbs. Bardon is a generally affluent area, with 2016’s Census data indicating that the average take-home wage for a household in Bardon was $1,479, almost 70% higher than the national average.
We’ve put together a quick list of the 5 reasons we love Bardon!
- It’s nice and quiet in Bardon. Backing onto Mt Coot-tha means that you’re never going to get woken up by highway noise, or by the inner city hustle and bustle!
- It’s in a great catchment for schools. Rainworth State School is a great primary school, as well as Bardon State School. Of course, there is St. Joseph’s Catholic Primary, a well-regarded private school in Bardon those who wish to go that route.
- It’s a safe area! Bardon has a low crime rate and the majority of folks that live in the area are working professionals with young families. There is no reason to feel unsafe in an area such as this.
- Being that it is quite a green, leafy suburb, it’s filled with parks and areas for recreational activities to take place. Bowman Park is a large council run park in the heart of Bardon, providing a bicycle path, barbeques, soccer nets and large open spaces.
- It’s close to highways but far enough away to not hear them! A quick trip heading west from Bardon will lead you to the Western Freeway. This means that a day trip to the Gold Coast via the Logan Motorway is a breeze! Access to Sunshine Coast highways is also in close proximity – giving you endless choices.
All in all, we think Bardon is a fantastic suburb. It has a great young family vibe about it, excellent amenities at local parks and is within a stone’s throw of the CBD. There isn’t really much else to add to this beautifully quiet suburb. Grant and Christina Penrose own and operate RE/MAX Profile. They are happy to assist you with any matters pertaining to properties in Bardon. Give Grant a call directly on 0418 747 997 or reach him via email email@example.com